I still remember three years ago, on that morning I landed on Stockholm and seeing snow for the first time in my life. I could still feel the cold, crisp and dry air penetrating my nostril. And I met a receiving Kjell in the Kista office. And there and whence starts my IPX journey. I have travelled to places and met many people, whom I have learned, and worked with throughout these 3 years. I have developed considerably both technically and professionally. There were sweats and there were laughters. Looking back, it's indeed quite an experience, something that will occupy a space within my heart for my entire life. I have also made many life-long friends, and to me, that's invaluable.
And today I've finally embarked on a new phase of my career, with the same jittery of excitement anticipating the uncertainty, albeit with a little bit more confidence thanks to all the experience I've gathered from being in the challenging environment of IPX.
Below are some of the wishes I've received from my fellow (ex)colleagues - and yes, every single piece of such wishes means a lot to me - with these I'll be able to move on, with the same intensity and passion burning within me, and with these I'll be able to move on with the smile in my heart knowing that I indeed have not wasted my 1000+ days in IPX. Thank you guys!
Hi Tze Eng,
Wish you all the best in your new
career path. Will call you when I come to Singapore next time
All the best to you too Tze Eng and once again good luck in your new work!
It has been a pleasure to work with such a energetic and developing person like
you. Do not hesitate to contact me in any matter, business or pleasure.
Bye for now Tze Eng.
I'm sure you'll get lots of these mails!
I've really appreciated all your help over the last year and a bit, whether it was helping me solve problems, teaching me new stuff or pointing out when I was being a bit rash! I've always been very impressed with the wealth of your knowledge and I have learned a huge amount from you.
It was great to meet you the few times that I did and hopefully I'll get the opportunity in future.
Very best of luck to you in your new role!Bye Tze Eng
And good luck
I will miss you and your bugsHi Tze Eng!
I'm sad that you are leaving, you have been doing a great work at IPX.
Wish you good luck at your new job!Good Luck Tze!!!
We will for sure miss you a lot!
I hope you find your new role fulfillingGoodbye Zing!
It have been a nice time with u and we will MISS u, buhhuuuu!
If u ever come to sweden in ur new role, promis to visit us!!!
I wish u all the best luck,Thank you as well, Tze Eng. I hope you'll enjoy your new challenges.
Hi Zing!
We will miss you, keep in touch!
Good luck with the your new work.Hi Tze Eng,
It have been great to work with you, and I wish you the best of luck on your new career.Hi Tze Eng,
though we haven't worked together for huge amount of time I'm impressed and thankful to the way you exit from IPX with a very professional handover.
I wish you all luck and success in your new challenges within Ericsson.I wish you all the best and good luck with your new assignment. I meet with xxxx yesterday and he wanted me to say hello from him and wish you good luck.
Take care!Best wishes Tze Eng. Try to keep in touch.
Hi Tze Eng,
Good luck with everything and promise to stay in touch! Thanks for everything, it has been a pleasure to work with you.Hi, Tze Eng:
Thanks for your support in the previuous time.
Hope you have a better development in your next job position.?? Oh, Man… what a shock! O_o
Well, I wish you all the best too, and thanks for all your help during this time.
Thanks also for the couple of beers that we had in Stockholm… who knows, maybe some day we will meet in SG or in xx and we will have a couple more. ;)
Take care, my friend.Good luck Tze, you will be missed!
2 comments:
Hello TzeEng
1st of all i would like to wish you best of luck for your new start within Ericsson.
Workin with you was complete different experience . I will always remember you sayin "Sujit Think wisely " . I promise i will .No one can fill ur gap but i will give my best using all the knowledge you have given me.Again thanks for all the support .
I hope you will remember us in ur busy schedule . Be in touch .
Regards
Sujit
Thank you Sujit. I must admit I am abit tempted to accept such an honour but there are many other talented people (including yourself!) in IPX that can easily fill my gap and do a better job. ;)
Post a Comment